The Get Smart Challenge invites you to learn about something (any topic of your choosing) for 500 minutes during the next month (approximately 17 minutes a day). Learn a new skill. Read a book. Track how many minutes you spend learning each day. To complete the challenge, track 500 minutes or more by April 30th.
Here are five benefits that go along with learning something new!
1. A sense of accomplishment & pride: Seeking and achieving new experiences invokes an inner sense of accomplishment as well as pride.
2. You will value your time and use it better: Adding something new to your daily routine will sharpen your perception of time and time management.
3. Personal growth: Doing something entirely new gives you a chance to grow and improve. This is good for your mind, body and soul.
4. It will boost your self esteem: Trying to learn something new may feel like a challenge, but once you slowly start seeing gains, you’ll feel great!
5. You may discover a hidden talent: If you push yourself intellectually, you may be pleasantly surprised and find hidden potential and untapped talents.
Share what you decided to learn on Team BlueChip social media!